ESEFA personnel change
Farewell to Mbongeni
With new beginnings come new chapters for others. We are saying thank you and farewell to Mbongeni Ncube, who has been part of the ESEFA team for four years now. Since serving from February 2015 he will be embarking on a new journey in other fields. Mr. Ncube has been an integral part of the support structure of both ESEFA and as a representative of the ACC. He has served ESEFA with enthusiasm, engagement and passion.
Mr. Ncube has completed his BCom (Honours) in Information Systems and a BSc in Computer Science and Business Computing at UCT.
We have valued his integrity, loyalty and work ethic in ensuring smooth operating of ESEFA courses, management of course curricula, communications between various stakeholders and constructive support with many administrative and technical activities.
The following list includes some of the major activities completed by Mr. Ncube during his tenure with ESEFA:
- Configuring, customising, implementing and documenting the ESEFA migration from SAP ERP 7.1 to SAP ERP 7.2 and from SAP ERP 7.4 to SAP S/4HANA.
- Project managing the ESEFA SAP ERP and SAP S/4HANA deployments
- Researching, evaluating and recommending technological tools/applications to adopt and support.
- Onboarding ESEFA customers and providing 1st and 2nd line technical support to users utilising ESEFA supported applications.
- Developing (front-end and back end) custom features to enhance the ESEFA teaching and learning environment.
- Testing and documenting SAP and ESEFA portal functionalities post-implementation.
We would like to express our sincere gratitude to Mr. Ncube for the total commitment he has displayed to ESEFA and extend our best wishes for his future endeavours.
Appointment of new members to the ESEFA Team
We are pleased to welcome Ms. Kudzaishe Katsidzira and Mr. Dillon Woodman who will be taking over from Mr. Ncube. They have been onboarded over the past two months and have assumed the roles of ESEFA’s new research and technical assistants as of 1st January 2019.
We look forward to their inclusion with the ESEFA community and trust that they will provide excellent service during their tenure at ESEFA.